1. Former name of the Pennsylvania-based Washington Crossing Council; also a group of male deer
4. ____ Trail Council in Midland, Texas; named after a shaggy animal
8. Boise-based council; the name is a combination of two states
11. Camp Hugh Taylor Birch of the Tecumseh Council is in ____ Springs, Ohio; also a color
13. Home state of the Las Vegas Area Council, abbr.
14. A measure of a student’s academic achievement (abbr.)
16. __ _ roll (winning); two words
17. City where the Mount Baker Council is based
18. One of LBJ’s beagles
19. Greater ____ Council, based in Vestavia Hills
21. Birthday treats
23. It goes with neither
25. One half of the name of the council based in Binghamton, N.Y., and an iconic figure in Scouting
27. New Jersey city served by the Washington Crossing Council
30. Assess the value of
31. City that is served by Milwaukee’s Three Harbors Council
34. ___-America Council, based in Omaha, Neb.
36. The southernmost state that the Cascade Pacific Council serves, abbr.
37. Afternoon time
38. ____ Swamp Area Council in Ohio; also a color
39. Longs ____ Council in Colorado
1. One half of the name of the council based in Asheville, N.C.; last name of an American pioneer
2. Greater _________ Council, based in Ohio
3. Bulrush, e.g.
4. “__ Prepared”
5. Council serving northwest Pennsylvania; two words
6. Council based in Parkersburg, W.Va.
9. Minister’s title, abbr.
12. Four quarters
15. _______ Area Council; serves Cherokee, Cobb and Pickens counties in Ga.
19. City serviced by the Chattahoochee Council
20. New England’s Cape ___
22. It can be a barrier to learning and partnership
24. Meal morsel
26. ___ Manning, an NFL quarterback
28. Arizona city located near Phoenix and served by the Grand Canyon Council
29. To approve quietly
30. Email subject line abbr.
32. Kind of Scout
33. Basketball organization
35. John Denver’s “Thank God __ _ Country Boy”; two words
36. The Last Frontier Council is based in this
SCROLL DOWN TO FIND THE ANSWERS
Inspire Leadership, Foster Values: Donate to Scouting
When you give to Scouting, you are making it possible for young people to have extraordinary opportunities that will allow them to embrace their true potential and become the remarkable individuals they are destined to be.Donate Today