Anniversaries of 50 years or more (in multiples of five years) will be posted
within 30 days following the publication of each issue of Scouting magazine,
if received by the first day of the month of the issue's publication (i.e., Jan. 1
for the January-February issue).
- Troop 10 - Fairfield, CT
- 90th anniversary in April 2002. 90th anniversary dinner, April 20,
2002, 6:30 P.M., First Presbyterian Church, 2475 Easton Turnpike,
Fairfield, CT. All former Scouts and leaders are invited to attend
this historic celebration. Memorabilia collections open at 4:30 P.M.
For more information please contact: John Cunningham, 1110 Laurel Ave.
Bridgeport, CT 06604, (203) 384-0285, email@example.com
- Troop 478 - Orono, ME
- 90th anniversary in June 2002. 90th anniversary on June 1, 2002,
will be celebrated at annual charter night dinner on April 8, 2002.
For more information contact Fred Otto, 430 College Ave., Orono, ME
04473-4230, (207) 866-4860.
- Ten Mile River Scout Camps (Greater New York Councils)
- 75th anniversary in July 2002. The Ten Mile River Scout Camps is
celebrating its 75th anniversary in 2002. All T.M.R. alumni are
invited to attend the celebration, Saturday, July 20, 2002, at
Headquarters Camp, T.M.R. Full details on the T.M.R. 75th anniversary
may be found at http://tmr75.org.
- Troop 61 - Smyrna, GA
- 75th anniversary in March 2002. Troop 61 will celebrate 75 years of
Scouting March 16, 2002. All former Scouts and leaders are encouraged
to attend. Demonstrations, food, fun, and memories are on the agenda.
Please come join the fun. For more information please contact Jan or
Terry Wullschleger at Troop 61, Bethany United Methodist Church, 760
Hurt Rd, Smyrna, GA 30082. Or call (770) 436-8379,
- Pack 361 - Huntsville, Ala.
- 70th anniversary in February 2002. Pack 361 of Holy Spirit Regional
School will be celebrating a blue and gold banquet. Date: February 22,
2002 Time: 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Place: Holy Spirit Parish Life
- Troop 535 - Dallas, TX
- 50th anniversary in February 2002. Troop 535, chartered to St.
Bernard of Clairvaux is celebrating its 50th anniversary this
- Troop 148 - Sugar Land, TX
- 50th anniversary in February 2002. Troop 148 chartered to the Sugar
Land Lions Club will celebrate its 50th anniversary on February 2,
2002, at First United Methodist Church Great Hall. For more information
contact David Scharling, 2410 S. Kirkwood Apt 179 Houston, TX 77077,
(281) 752-4380. All former Scouts and leaders are welcome to attend
Top of Page
Current Issue |
January-February 2002 Table of Contents
Copyright © 2002 by the Boy Scouts of America. All rights thereunder reserved;
anything appearing in Scouting magazine or on its Web site may not be reprinted
either wholly or in part without written permission. Because of freedom given authors,
opinions may not reflect official concurrence.