Anniversaries of 50 years or more (in multiples of five years) will be posted
within 30 days following the publication of each issue of Scouting magazine,
if received by the first day of the month of the issue's publication (i.e., Jan. 1
for the January-February issue). Send announcements (including name and address or
phone number of a person to contact) to Unit Anniversaries, Scouting Magazine,
S204, P.O. Box 152079, Irving, TX 75015-2079.
- Troop 1 - East Hartford, Conn.
- Celebrates 90 years with the same chartered organization, First Congregational Church, on Oct. 14. Contact Warren L. Bartley, 200 Oak St., East Hartford, CT. 06118-2055.
- Troop 69 - Palatine, Ill.
- 50th on Oct. 8. All members, past and present, and their families are invited to a special dinner. For more information contact Susan Minott (847) 358-2848 or visit the troop's Web site: http://www.troop69.com.
- Troop 164 - Portsmouth, N.H.
- Celebrates its 85th anniversary with a dinner Nov. 11. Contact Walter Skrabal at (603) 431-0870.
- Troop 31 - Chico, Calif.
- 75th on Sept. 30. Chartered to Trinity United Methodist Church. Contact Paul Willadsen, 1772 Modoc Dr., Chico, CA 95928, (530) 345-6226, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Troop 503 - Boyertown, Pa.
- 70th anniversary in 2000. Robert S. Frain, 160 Schlegel Rd., Gilbertsville, Pa. 19525-8608. (610) 367-7553.
- Pack 3538 - Lewisburg, Pa
- 50th in 2000. Ann Hilliard, 430 S. 22nd St., Lewisburg, Pa., 17837. (570) 524-7328 or email@example.com.
- Troop 161 (formerly 61) - Racine, Wis.
- a 50th in 2000. Kim Williams, 3807 Charles St., Racine, Wis. 53402. (414) 639-5856 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top of Page
Current Issue |
September 2000 Table of Contents
Copyright © 2000 by the Boy Scouts of America. All rights thereunder reserved;
anything appearing in Scouting magazine or on its Web site may not be reprinted
either wholly or in part without written permission. Because of freedom given authors,
opinions may not reflect official concurrence.