1. MB that deals with building design
8. Measure of fuel economy on the road, abbr.
10. MB where you’ll say “check,” mate
11. Travel to uncharted places
12. Take a wrong turn, say
13. Internet laughter symbol
14. Company abbreviation
15. Their changes at high altitudes can affect a backpacker
17. Initials that preceded Titanic
21. Take a seat by the fire
22. MB dealing with hazards and accident prevention
24. What food might do
if not kept cold
28. Customary practice
32. Aesthetic MB
33. Picture you might see while completing your Nuclear Science MB
35. Group you might go listen to as part of your Music MB
39. Yellowfin, e.g.
40. A satellite is one
44. End-of-the-year month, for short
45. Tailed toys
46. Number on the field in football
1. Use it to get your arrow to its target
2. MB where you’ll learn about elements
3. MB including butterflies and ants (two words)
4. MB dealing with solar power, nuclear power and fossil fuels
5. Piece of advice a counselor might give
6. You can learn about these in the Plant Science or Genealogy MBs
9. MB with greens and fairways
16. ____ Exploration MB
18. State that’s home to Cole Canoe Base (abbr.)
20. In that location
23. Top rank in Scouting
25. It’s available to use
26. U.S. Virgin Is., e.g.
30. Type of trail
31. Horsemanship MB locations
34. Mechanical being — Scouts design one as part of a MB
36. Nurse, abbr.
37. Watercraft Scouts get very familiar with in one of the MBs
38. Prepare the camp food, for example (there’s a MB where you learn it)
39. Driving locale
41. Football scores, abbr.
43. French Mrs.
SCROLL DOWN FOR SOLUTION
Or download a printable copy: Merit Badges Crossword
Inspire Leadership, Foster Values: Donate to Scouting
When you give to Scouting, you are making it possible for young people to have extraordinary opportunities that will allow them to embrace their true potential and become the remarkable individuals they are destined to be.Donate Today