About our cover:
At the 2010 National Scout Jamboree, Troop 1036 Scoutmaster Mark Young and Scout Matthew Schmick honor the spirit of America and celebrate the 100th Anniversary of Scouting. Photograph by Aaron Huey.
In the November - December 2010 Issue
- 2010 National Scout Jamboree
- To produce this portfolio of photographs, we follow Central Illinois Troop 1036 from early morning until late at night as Scouters and Scouts make the most of last summer's event that bid farewell to Fort A.P. Hill in Virginia.
- Holiday Message Ralph de la Vega, president of AT&T Mobility and Consumer Markets, counts his blessings. And you'll learn about this man's remarkable achievements from the inspirational thoughts of BSA President Rex Tillerson, BSA National Commissioner Tico Perez, and Chief Scout Executive Bob Mazzuca.
- Boys' Life Preview Introduce your guys to the man who sent the first Tweet from space. He's former Scout Mike Massimino, who, as they'll see in the November issue, has a really cool job. And in December, don't let them miss the slick story about Scouts scaling a 100-foot-high wall of ice.
- Fitness Get Your Body Fit for Ski Season
- Great Gear Five Mid-layers Let You Feel the Warmth
- Where Am I? Cross This Bridge When You Come to It
- Trail Tips Around the Loop in a Texas State Park
- Cool Camp Learn to Paddle Just Like Huck Finn