Selected items from our January-February 1998 edition ...
- Why They Coaxed Scout Troops Into Camp
- The decision to change summer camps from a mass
of individual boys to separate troop campsites marked a fundamental
change in BSA operations philosophy.
- Newsletters Spread the Word
- An eye-catching publication from your Scout unit
is easy to produce on a home computer using desktop publishing
- Making Good Boys Better
- How do you make den discipline a source of
pride, growth, and fun, instead of a cause of leader burnout?
(Hint: The answer includes a beach towel, "Talking Feathers,"
and "Triangles of Valor."
Copyright © 1998 by the Boy Scouts of America. All rights
thereunder reserved; anything appearing in Scouting magazine or on its
Web site may not be reprinted either wholly or in part without written permission.
Because of freedom given authors, opinions may not reflect official concurrence.