“Very simple to make but bursting with taste!”
Servings: 10 to 12
Preparation Time: 1 hour
Challenge Level: Easy
Vegetable oil for greasing Dutch oven
1 (12-ounce) package tortilla chips
2 (15-ounce) cans pinto beans, drained and rinsed
1 (19-ounce) can green enchilada sauce
1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
1 (1-ounce) package ranch dip mix
2 (2.25-ounce) cans sliced black olives
1 (22-ounce) package Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips, shredded
3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
14-inch camp Dutch oven
Heavy-duty aluminum foil
Preparation at Camp:
1. Prepare 32 coals for the Dutch oven.
2. Line oven with aluminum foil then grease the foil with a little vegetable oil.
3. Lay a third of the tortilla chips over the bottom of the oven.
4. Pour only about one-third of each of the pinto beans (about 2/3 of a single can), enchilada sauce, sour cream, ranch dip mix, olives (about 2/3 of a single can), shredded chicken, and cheese over the top of the chips.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 twice more, using up all remaining ingredients.
6. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes using 21 coals on the lid and 11 underneath the oven until cheese is melted and bubbly.