Most Scout camps offer terrific campfire programs for boys and leaders. But few match the incredible venue that awaits campers at the Ellis Amphitheater.
– The 2,000-seat amphitheater features a lakeside setting to give campers a picture-perfect panorama.
– The arena boasts professional sound and lighting equipment, totem poles, a huge fire ring, and restroom facilities.
– Scouts and leaders gather for the shows each Sunday and walk across a lighted bridge lined with staffers who greet every visitor with a high five and a smile.
– The hourlong show features staff and group songs, as well as about a dozen skits.
– “Scouting spirit” plays a major role in lighting the campfire—that’s all staffers would tell us about their secret technique.